- New Vehicles
- Spring Forward 2015 BMW 320i xDrive
- Enjoy Oustanding Performance and Versatility in the BMW X1 for $398/MTH
- Get into the 2014 BMW i3 with rates from %3.9.
- Spring into a 2015 BMW 3 Series.
- Tips & Tricks for Winter
- Windshield Wiper with Sharkskin Protectant: $139
- BMW Battery Charger : Starting at $431 for parts + labour
- BMW Full Body Spa: $425
- Fuel Injector Flush: $159
- Wheel Balancing on Rims: $199.95
- Pre-Book Summer Tire Installation
- Coolant Flush + Pressure Test: $179
- 4 Wheel Alignment : $189
- Purchase Roof Racks and receive 15% off Ski or Roof Box Attachments
- In-stock Summer Wheel Packages : 20% off
- BMW Advanced Battery Charging System (Power Tender)
- BMW LED Door Projector Lights
- BMW 2015 Lifestyle Now Available!
- Purchase a BMW Bike: Receive $100 towards purchase of bike rails.
Fuel Injector Flush: $159
Maintain Your BMW
Offer expires Apr 30, 2015
Recent field experiences have shown a significant increase in various drivability complaints due to excessive carbon deposits in engines' combustion chambers on the intake valves and fuel injectors. The overall increase in carbon deposit accumulation is generally attributed to poor gasoline quality; namely, a low level of cleaning additives and fuel contamination.
Combustion chamber deposit formation is a by-product of the gasoline burning process. Fuel injector and intake valve deposits may become less troublesome with the recently introduced Top Tier Detergent Gasoline deposit control standards. However, vehicles that do not exclusively use a Top Tier Detergent Gasoline or are regularly driven under sever conditions such as stop-and-go traffic, high ambient temperatures and high altitude, can experience performance problems caused by intake system and combustion chamber deposits.
The most common complaints may include:
- Hesitation or stumble during acceleration or even loss of power
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Increase emissions of HC and CO
- Check engine lamp illumination due to intermittent misfire faults or lean mixture adaptation values
BMW recommends using TOP TIER Detergent Gasoline with a minimum octane rating of AKI 91 and with alcohol content of less than 10% by volume (or any other oxygenates with up to 2.8% of oxygen by weight). Only the exclusive use of Top Tier Detergent Gasoline provides the full benefit of reducing deposit formation.
Visit BMW Toronto's Service Department at 11 Sunlight Park Road, Toronto, ON, M4M 1B5 or call us at 416-623-4269 to book your fuel injector flush appointment today.
* Offer is not applicable to vehicles with turbocharged engines.