- New Vehicles
- Hurry in for exceptional offers on 2015 BMW 3,4,5, & X1 models.
- A/C Deodorizing Treatment + Air Freshener Kit: $209.95
- BMW Full Body Spa: $425
- Fuel Injector Flush: $159
- Wheel Balancing on Rims: $199.95
- Coolant Flush + Pressure Test: $179
- 4 Wheel Alignment : $229
- BMW Engine Oil Service starting from *$99.95
- Purchase BMW Summer Wheel Packages: Receive free wheel alignment
- BMW LED Door Projector Lights
- 2015 BMW Lifestyle Now Available!
- BMW Natural Air Freshener Kit
- 2015 BMW Bikes Now Available
- BMW Car Care Bucket: $59.95
Fuel Injector Flush: $159
Maintain Your BMW
Offer expires May 31, 2015
Recent field experiences have shown a significant increase in various drivability complaints due to excessive carbon deposits in engines' combustion chambers on the intake valves and fuel injectors. The overall increase in carbon deposit accumulation is generally attributed to poor gasoline quality; namely, a low level of cleaning additives and fuel contamination.
Combustion chamber deposit formation is a by-product of the gasoline burning process. Fuel injector and intake valve deposits may become less troublesome with the recently introduced Top Tier Detergent Gasoline deposit control standards. However, vehicles that do not exclusively use a Top Tier Detergent Gasoline or are regularly driven under sever conditions such as stop-and-go traffic, high ambient temperatures and high altitude, can experience performance problems caused by intake system and combustion chamber deposits.
The most common complaints may include:
- Hesitation or stumble during acceleration or even loss of power
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Increase emissions of HC and CO
- Check engine lamp illumination due to intermittent misfire faults or lean mixture adaptation values
BMW recommends using TOP TIER Detergent Gasoline with a minimum octane rating of AKI 91 and with alcohol content of less than 10% by volume (or any other oxygenates with up to 2.8% of oxygen by weight). Only the exclusive use of Top Tier Detergent Gasoline provides the full benefit of reducing deposit formation.
Visit BMW Toronto's Service Department at 11 Sunlight Park Road, Toronto ON or call us at 416-623-4269 to book your fuel injector flush appointment today.
* Offer is not applicable to vehicles with turbocharged engines.