As we continue to change our daily lives during these times with working from home/remote work to online school and even relying more on deliveries, driving patterns will also be impacted. As your driving may have reduced for the time being, you may notice that your battery is depleting quicker. This is because even when your BMW is not in use and off, it requires power to support the electronic systems. Normally your battery can support this by recharging when you drive.As an alternative way to prevent battery drainage, we recommend the BMW Battery Charger to maintain the vehicle voltage and prevent damage and premature wear to your battery. It can be used for charging batteries from 1.2 Ah – 160 Ah, diagnosing batteries, and charging of 12 Volt AGM, along with lead-acid and lithium ion batteries.
BMW BATTERY CHARGER BENEFITS:
- Offers fully-automatic 8-stage charging with current of up to 2.5 Amp/motorcycle or 5 Amp/car
- Under-Voltage Protection (UVP) closes battery separator switch of heavily discharged lithium ion batteries
- Recognizes weakened batteries from age
- Patented desulphurization technology prolongs battery’s performance and increases life
- Dust & splash water protection
- Includes charging clips & storage bag for easy storage
Please contact us for further details on the BMW Battery Charger and for making a purchase.
Shop Now Contact Us
For more information visit BMW Toronto’s Parts Department at 11 Sunlight Park Rd, or call us at (416) 623-4269.